Click here to visit our OpenGov Page. We permit: food service establishments, salons, pools, daycares, group homes, and infirmaries here.

Forms and Application Page

To apply for food service permit renewals, salon permits, pool permits, or inspections for your daycare, group home, or infirmary, please click the green button to bring you to our OpenGov page. 

Regulations and handouts will remain on our forms and applications page along with our fee schedule.

Septic system and water testing forms will also remain on this page for the time being. 

If you are applying for a new food establishment or a temporary event permit, please use the applications below.

Fee Schedule

Septic System Forms

Wells: Water Testing Forms

Food Protection Forms

Salon Forms

Public Swimming Pool Forms

Child Day Care Forms